Planned credit card system upgrade:
April 22-27, 2021
Here’s what you need to know about your credit card service, ScotiaLine and statements
Thursday April 22 to Tuesday April 27, 2021:
Your credit card payments, available balance and cash advance
- Your payments, available balance and cash advance payment(s) made during this time to your credit card and ScotiaLine personal line of credit will be posted to your account on April 28, 2021, however you will continue to have access to view your available credit balance up until April 25, 2021 via the Scotia Caribbean App, Scotia OnLine Banking, Telescotia, at the ATM or at any Branch. Full service will be restored on April 28, 2021.
- No additional interest fees or penalties will be applied as a result of this delay.
- Should you need to make a cash advance, you may do so at the ATM up to April 25, 2021.
Your credit card transactions
- You can make online purchases, bill payments, standing order payments and use vendor point-of-sale terminals as usual.
- Note: all purchases/transactions made during the upgrade will be posted to your account on April 28, 2021.
Your credit card statement(s)
- Statements issued from April 23 to April 27, 2021 will now be issued on April 22, 2021
- Statements issued on April 28, 2021 and April 30, 2021 will now be issued on May 3, 2021
- Your usual statement cycle will resume following the upgrade.
Your Scotiabank Alerts
- Alerts will not be sent during the planned upgrade.
- Your safety is our top priority. The Fraud Monitoring team will continue to closely review the activity on your credit card.
- Should you need to report a lost or stolen credit card during this time, please reach out to our Contact Centre on 242-356-1697.