Changes in Branch Operations
At Scotiabank, the health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority.
To help contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are making some changes to branch operations:
- Opening Hours - Monday – Friday - 9:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
- Senior Citizens will receive priority access to branch service between 9:00 a.m – 9:30 a.m.
The number of customers in-branch at any one time will be also be restricted.
Please also note that the following transactions will no longer be completed in branch:
- Business Deposits
- Third-Party Deposits
- Non-Scotiabank Customer Transactions
The following options are recommended:
- Night Deposit Service - Business Customers
- Online Transfers for Third-Party payments
The following Branches remain cashless:
- Nassau Main, Palmdale, Paradise Island and Wulff Rd. & Jerome Ave.
We encourage all customers to sign up for online banking and to access banking services using our online portal or the Scotia mobile app which are available 24/7.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and urge you to take all the necessary precautions to remain safe at this time.