• Due to the current curfews and restrictions presently in place, the service levels at our contact centre and transaction processing centres have been significantly impacted.
• Our contact centre is currently only able to facilitate critical calls. Please also expect delays in processing times for transactions.
We apologize for the service disruptions and we are making every effort to optimise our service levels given the current constraints
Changes to branch operations
Insert heading textwith an optional subtitle
Adjusted opening hours for Freeport
At Scotiabank the health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority. To help contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are making some changes to Freeport branch operations effective Tuesday, July 21, 2020:
Monday - Friday : 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
The operating hours have been updated to 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday to Friday effective June 2, 2020 for all branches.
- Priority access to senior citizens for the first half hour after opening
- We are restricting the number of customers allowed in the branch at any one time
- Branches will only offer transactions that cannot be conducted using an ABM or online banking
Note as well
Please note that branches will be temporarily limiting in-branch transactions to the following critical services which cannot be completed at our alternate service delivery channels, namely:
- New Account Opening
- Debit Card or Credit Card Replacement
- COVID-19 Customer Assistance Program related inquiries/requests
- Night Depository Enrollment (for Essential Service Businesses)
- Third Party Transactions for Senior Citizens on an exception basis
Wire Transfers or American Express payments
Customers wishing to process Wire Transfers or American Express payments may contact us at email@example.com to support facilitation of these payments electronically.
Corporate and Commercial Banking and Small Business clients
are asked to contact their Relationship Manager for specialized assistance.
Customers wishing to conduct the following transactions may do so using one of our self-service channels:
Intelligent and Dual Currency ABMs
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash and cheque deposits
- Credit card payments (cash/cheques/ account transfers)
- Loan payments (cash/cheques/ accounts transfers)
- Account Inquiries
Scotia Online & Scotia Mobile Banking App
- Account Inquiries
- Account statements
- Transfers between accounts or to others
- Bill Payments
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause and Scotiabank is encouraging all customers to take the necessary steps to remain healthy during this challenging time.